Here at Sagene, we love our city, because we believe Oslo is the best place in the world. However, the city has for far too long lacked its own brewery which is not owned by foreign corporate capitalists. The brewery boys and the factory girls here at Sagene have for many generations stood up and fought for their jobs and for the right to have their own local beer.
- Eirik H. is drinking a Sagene Lys 9:02 PM - 25 Aug 16
- Marita J. is drinking an Amber Ale 1.0 at Grønland 8:52 PM - 25 Aug 16
- andre is drinking an Amerika 8:40 PM - 25 Aug 16
- Bjørn A. is drinking a Sagene Bayer 7:59 PM - 25 Aug 16
- Anders R. is drinking a Sagene Pilsner 7:48 PM - 25 Aug 16
- Syver H. is drinking a Sagene Lys 7:41 PM - 25 Aug 16
- Vegard H. is drinking a Pale Ale 1.0 at Pilestredet 47 7:38 PM - 25 Aug 16